The Pedro Martinez Foundation is an official charity partner of the John Hancock® Non Profit Program.
Apply for a chance to run at the historic Boston Marathon and to change the lives of children locally and globally. Also, you will attend a personal meet and greet with Pedro and Carolina Martinez, with a bonus swag bag of memorabilia items! Apply today!
Race date: Patriot’s Day Monday April 20, 2020
You can be part of Pedro’s Team two ways.
Charity Entry and I need a bib.
Raise $10,000 for The Pedro Martinez Foundation by April 17th, 2020.
Registered Runners – I have my own bib.
Raise $2,500 for The Pedro Martinez Foundation by April 17th 2020.
and check the status that applies to you.
Runners on our team will receive:
- Great coaching and management. This program is managed by CharityTeams.com
(Link) which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising.
- An online fundraising page
- A full 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- Saturday morning group runs on the Boston Marathon course from the Under Armour Brand House in Boston. Runs have aid station support.
- Discounts at Under Armour.
- Weekly hill training in Newton on the course.
- Invitation into the themed Superhero 17 Training run and the Hop21 Training run.
- Private bus to the start.
- Kickoff meeting – pre-race gathering.
- Team branded Marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- An positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon
All runners are responsible for the $370 race entry registration fee.